Getting Agile with Software Development
How would you like your project team to be?
- With individuals struggling hard to follow set processes and tools (or) individuals interactive effectively in collaborative environment
- A thoroughly written set of documents (or) a quickly developed working piece of software
- Lengthy discussions on contract negotiation (or) a viable channel that involves customer collaboration
- A process that is not flexible and rigid (or) a process that is highly adaptive and responsive to change
Get smarter with Agile methodologies!!!
Who should attend :
- VP/Director/Manager of Software
- VP/Director/Manager of Product
- VP/Director of R&D
- VP/Director/Manager of Engineering
- IT Director/Manager
- Product/Program/Project Manager
Balakumar Natarajan, Project Leader at iLink Systems- Bala has several years of experience in design, development, test and deployment of Microsoft .NET-based applications. He has extensive experience through all stages of software development life cycle. His expertise includes strategic planning, technology assessment, Internet infrastructure, software architecture, development and implementation.
He has helped in developing highly scalable and high performance applications in various fields including Online education platforms, Energy and utilities and social networking.
About iLink Systems
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Preferred Vendor providing Line of Business application optimization and modernization.
Clients include AT&T, Army National Guard, HP, Microsoft, and Genesys.