Employee Engagement and Organizational Effectiveness with SharePoint 2013, Windows 8, Power BI and Social Tools
Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by Microsoft and iLink Systems in San Diego on Nov 15th, 2013. In this briefing, you will learn how you can best leverage SharePoint 2013/O365, Windows 8, Power BI and Microsoft’s Enterprise Social tools in various capacities for:
- Employee Engagement: Create impactful experience for collaboration and Social Experience within the Enterprise.
- Social Tools: Facebook and Twitter adoption has grown to billions in such short period of time. Learn about the social tools that can similarly drive adoption of portals within the enterprise.
- Content Management: Enterprise content management and discovery.
- Collaboration: To simplify the way your people communicate, share, integrate with social tools, communities of interest, employee engagement, etc.
- LOB and B2B Integration: Line of business integration and automation of business processes in B2B scenarios for improved cross-group productivity and efficiencies.
- Power BI: Extract meaningful and highly insightful BI, Trends and Analytics to gain business insight. Self-Service BI removing dependency on IT.
- Mobility: Gain efficiencies and increased productivity through mobile applications interacting with your SharePoint backend.
Attend this event, to find how iLink’s 60+ frameworks can help in meeting your current business challenges, increase business productivity, make more informed decisions and reap the desired ROI. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. You will also see real-life demos of iLink frameworks targeting various domains.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Firsthand experience in understanding the unleashed power of SharePoint/O365 for collaboration, content management, Process automation, interactive and Self-Service BI, and LOB applications.
- Learn how Microsoft customers are increasing productivity using Windows 8 Apps, esp integrated with a SharePoint backend.
- Learn how Enterprise Social tools can significantly accelerate adoption, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Learn how you could reduce time for adoption and time to market by using iLink Frameworks.
- See real life examples of similar and relevant solutions.
09:00 AM : Welcome and Registration
09:30 AM : SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and Collaboration tools overview
10:00 AM : Employee Engagement the Social Way Using SharePoint 2013/O365 & Social/Collaboration tools for Process automation, interactive and self-service BI, and LOB applications
10:45 AM : Coffee break
11:00 AM : Increasing productivity using Windows 8 and Modern UI Apps
11:20 AM : Key concepts discussion, including demo of real-life examples and iLink Frameworks
12:00 PM : Lunch and deeper discussion on your needs
Register Here[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Date : 15th Nov 2013
Time : 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM PST
9255 Towne Centre Dr,
San Diego, CA 92121.
Who should attend:
- IT Department Heads
- Business Decision Makers
- VP/Director/Manager of Software
Your hosts for this event:
Mano Venkatesan, serves as the Senior Manager at iLink Systems, Inc. He brings over 15 years of product and project management experience including architecting and managing Java J2EE based enterprise application interfaces with web service, REST API, XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc. His expertise includes Azure devops configuration for continuous deployment, build workflow, application provisioning, de-provisioning using power shell, application monitoring with application insights.
Peter Harnish, serves as a Senior Software Engineer for iLink-Systems. He has 8 years of experience in the software engineering field, primarily using .NET technologies with C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC, and Windows Services. He has worked on projects for AT&T and Microsoft. He is a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Developer.
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.