How Midas.ai Transforms Businesses with Azure PMEC compatible Computer Vision [+ Use Cases]
Amidst the AI revolution, Computer Vision is one of the most powerful and compelling AI technology gaining momentum, especially after the Covid-19 breakout. Industries like healthcare, automotive, banking oil and gas, and finance and transportation are making use of this technology to detect, identify, and label objects as humans do.
However, this powerful technology can only deliver its true potential when barriers like bandwidth, speed, and security are overcome. This is where Edge Computing comes into action. Usually, computing devices send visual data into the cloud for analysis which leads to latencies in system response time. With edge, all the computing occurs locally on a centralized server closer to the source of data, making the data immediately actionable.
At iLink Digital, we have built an Edge AI software platform to power Computer Vision applications that empower organizations to make real-time decisions and actions based on well-processed data in an automated fashion.
Let’s dig in deeper to understand how Midas.ai helps teams to drive value and focus on delivering next-gen AI vision applications.
What is Midas.ai?
Midas.ai is an Azure private MEC-compatible vision platform that uses AI/ML to deliver real-time analytics. It performs real-time video processing/ analytics on data streams coming from different UE’s to handle different use cases to enable business transformation. Midas.ai analyses the visual data and derive meaningful information to help your business take real-time decision leading to revenue growth, operational efficiency, and process insight.
Why choose Midas.ai?
The following features set us apart from our competition:
- Midas can quickly configure video devices in the platform for real-time feed analysis. It can detect objects and match patterns as well as alert via SMS, call, email, and RestAPI.
- Midas is preloaded on the Azure Stack Edge and deployed & tested alongside Azure Private MEC. It is also available with a month-free trial and quick POC to validate any computer vision-based use case.
- We have received investment from Microsoft to build Custom AI models and use cases for our customers. Our experts consult for conceptualizing ROI-based practical CV use cases.
- Midas easily integrates with any third-party system. With the iLink ecosystem, devices, connectivity, and AI/ML models are all under one roof.
Midas.ai Architecture Highlights
- Containerized for faster deployment
- Ease of deployment of new AI models
- Flexible deployment model, based on latency requirement
- Support video replay of incidents
How Midas.ai works for your organization? Follow quick steps to see it in action.
Step 1: Configure UE Devices
- Add/Modify/Delete cameras, drones, and mobile devices on the platform
- Provide a Real-time feed (RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Activate/Inactivate devices
Step 2: Select Use Case (Model)
- Select the video analytics use cases for the respective UE device feed
- Use default training data or upload your own training data
Step 3: Alerting Mechanism
- Choose the alerting mechanism from SMS, Email, Call, or RestAPI
- Choose additional options like workflow for alerts, time intervals, etc.
Step 4: Go Live!
- Real-time video broadcast on the Dashboard
- View basic analytics depending on the selected use case
- Alerts if the device’s real-time feed goes down
Use Cases: How Midas.ai could be implemented across Industries?
We have listed down the areas where Midas.ai could prove useful across various industries:
Using data from cameras and sensors, Midas.ai can help retailers to leverage AI in warehouse inventory management, employee-customer engagement analytics, identify missed scans at self-checkout, queue management, emotive responses to shelf displays, and process employee quality analysis on the assembly floor without intervention, etc, making the business more efficient and profitable.
Midas.ai uses security cameras and sensors across the factory floor to do double duty. It can automatically monitor operations while tracking real-time hazards for predictive maintenance, package inspection, 3D vision inspection, monitoring products, and components assembly, etc,
Midas.ai can be used in the infrastructure field as a key component of improved safety and security. Some of the applications are personal protective compliance, hazard detection, monitoring construction automation, and robots, enabling smarter security surveillance and improving quality inspection.
Midas.ai analyses visual data from any already installed cameras and sensors to provide real-time insights into queue management, audience engagement, security, surveillance, real-time seat map tracking, emotive upselling, etc.
Oil and Gas
Midas.ai play a significant role in increasing workplace safety and making operations faster and error-free. It can monitor valve banks and other critical infrastructure for tanker health management, human error, methane emission as well as crack & corrosion detection leading to equipment failure.
Pharmaceutical companies can leverage MIdas.ai to acquire and process the images and videos of camera sensors for product shelf life management, patient health safety, malpractice prevention, and improving quality. It generally improves and optimizes manufacturing processes while also reducing human intervention in the production and management process.
Midas enhances an agent’s ability to identify devices and technical issues as well as to provide faster resolutions with efficient user handling, AI-powered customer assistants, and predictive intelligent call routing.
It’s your turn now!
Clearly, the applications of Midas.ai are limitless! iLink provides free POC for your first CV use case. Our team of experts will analyze the use case, build the AI model, and deploy it on the Midas platform to showcase the business value add for free. Post-POC our team will engage for your overall business transformation using our platform.
For custom model consulting and development services Midas’ expert team will analyze the ROI and use cases. We will work with you to develop custom use cases to suit your business needs.