iLink & Microsoft Present: Digital Transformation in the Manufacturing Industry Using IoT
To stay ahead of rapid changes in the manufacturing industry, you’ll need to access digital readiness and acumen to integrate technology for a stronger operation.
IoT has the capability to provide complete end-to-end visibility to the process and plant operations. This is a game changer for a product line delivering faster timelines and go-to-market strategies to assure optimal resource utilization.
Why you should attend?
- Learn how to use IoT and plant-floor data to predict and prevent equipment failure, improve reliability and reduce downtime.
- Do you know where to get started and how to prioritize areas that have most impact on costs and revenue?
- Find out how to start your digital transformation journey and what technologies are available.
- Improve the performance of assets and equipment and lower maintenance costs
- See how IoT can help improve processes and product quality
- Leverage IoT to optimize production
- Learn how to extend the useful life of equipment and assets with insights from IoT
Who should attend?
- CIOs & CXOs who want to drive changes within their organizations with IIoT
- Production Managers responsible for driving plant productivity
- Operations Leads looking for ways to increase efficiency and connectivity
- IIoT Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members working with above
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.
- 09.50 AM - 10.00 AM
- Welcome and Registration
- 10.00 AM - 10.05 AM
- About iLink Systems
- 10.05 AM - 10.30 AM
- About Industrial IoT in Manufacturing
- 10.30 AM - 10.50 AM
- Industrial IoT benefits and ways to achieve it
- 10.50 AM - 11:00 AM