How to position your organization for success during and after COVID-19?
In the past year, we have seen how the COVID-19 outbreak tested our crisis management preparedness and continues to change our daily life. The outbreak has impacted organizations globally and has created disruptions to almost every industry. It has changed how consumers spend money with significant different patterns. Business leaders and CIOs are challenged to manage the crises in the short term and to position their enterprise to come out stronger in the new normal.
This webinar aims to present a broad and strategic view of digital transformation, while recommending impactful considerations and best practices for your business. This informative webinar will allow you to turn this crisis into an opportunity for your enterprise.
Why you should attend –
- Recognize how to prioritize business and IT projects and plan to position your enterprise in a competitive advantageous position.
- Learn how other enterprises are adapting and innovating for digital transformation success during COVID- 19 crisis.
- Understanding challenges to digital transformation and how to address them.
- Use our framework to recognize key phases to plan and execute a successful digital transformation roadmap.
- Leverage the best practices and understand how to transform while executing current projects.
- 10.00 AM - 10.15 AM
- 10.15 AM - 10.45 AM
- Digital Transformation Trends & Best Practices
- 10.45 AM - 11.00 AM