Environmental/OSHA Compliance, EMS & Sustainability – Ensuring Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
Today’s Environmental community in any establishment is under constant pressure to:
- Reduce environmental compliance costs through reduced regulatory violations
- Track Corrective Action implementation
- Conform to ISO 14001 EMS elements and plans
- Track Sustainability initiatives and goals
- Manage hazardous materials
- Manage hazardous waste disposals
- Permit management
- Streamline business process from an environmental perspective
- Enforce workflows
- Improve efficiency
- Ensure compliance throughout the organization irrespective of the size and complexity
- Monitoring and reporting all the above to different echelons of the higher management
An effective suite of software applications that can address the above problems efficiently is vital in today’s industry to meet these growing demands. Besides, proper tracking over time is imperative for generating compelling BI & Trends analysis and KPIs over growing data, which are crucial in making better and informed business process decisions.
iLink has partnered with Plateau Software and has successfully implemented Plateau’s Environmental Management Suite including their flagship WINCASS and WEBCASS. While this Environmental suite includes solutions for all the above, this webinar focuses on THE highly flexible and customizable applications to help you in your Compliance and EMS problems with a streamlined and easy to use approach. Some of the key features of the Environmental Compliance and EMS products are:
- Environmental Audit Management
- Integration of Federal/State/Local regulations (CFRs), through TEAM and auditing protocols
- Integration of Organization policies to check for violations
- Innovative lock step approach for easy identification of which Federal/State/Local regulations (CFRs) are violation because of an existing condition
- Streamlined approach to identify Findings, Ownership, Root causes, corresponding Corrective Actions, Ratings, Classifications, etc.
- Integrated checklist approach for performing audit if needed
- Tying EMS with Compliance
- EMS Audits – manual and automated
- Corrective Action implementation and tracking
- Trends Analysis, Key Performance Indicators, Reporting
- Customizable Role based secure access to related information and reports
Join Abhi Vantaram, Practice Manager at iLink Systems, and Brad Kleinfelder, CEO of Plateau Software as they discuss how the Environmental suite can help Env divisions and organization overcome compliance challenges that they face today. At this webinar, we will address the above common pain points faced by the Environmental community, discuss best practices, and demonstrate through a live demo how easily the systems can help you better gather, manage, consolidate, track, and analyze environmental compliance related information to reach your Compliance and EMS goals.
Your hosts for this event:
Abhi Vantaram, Practice Manager, iLink Systems, Inc
Abhi has over eight years of experience working on an array of strategic planning, technology assessment, internet infrastructure, software architecture, development and implementation projects. He has over 6 years of experience in working on Environmental applications including Compliance, EMS, Sustainability, Haz Waste, Haz Mat, Conservation, NEPA, etc. He has worked with several fortune 500 clients, startups and product companies, as well as Federal, State & Local, Global Government.
He has managed large teams, developed and delivered multiple enterprise solutions. His is well versed and has experience working with both Java/Oracle and Microsoft based technologies.
Brad Kleinfelder, CEO, COB (Founder), Plateau Software, Inc
Mr. Kleinfelder has over 30 years of business management experience, covering environmental consulting, consumer products, engineering, and software solutions development. While with Kleinfelder, Inc., Mr. Kleinfelder started 5 new offices and 3 new technical discipline centers. He has strong best practices knowledge and experience gained from implementing environmental products and solutions at multiple large organizations and has helped them achieve their strategic business, ROI, and performance goals.
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner,Preferred Vendor,Winner of Microsoft 2011 Mobility Partner of the Year & 2009 HealthCare Partner of the year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, education, and life sciences. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA, Houston,TX, Atlanta, GA, Los Angeles, CA, the Bay Area, London, UK, Chennai, India and Trichy, India.
Register Here[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Date : March 16th 2012
Time : 09.00 AM – 10.00 AM PDT
- Common pain points in Environmental industry
- Specific Environmental Compliance and EMS pain points
- Current IT management challenges
- Overview of Environmental solutions and frameworks
- Overview of Environmental Compliance & EMS solutions and frameworks
- Demo with live examples
- Questions and Answers
Who should attend:
- CEO/CTO/CIO/COO/Environmental Division Head
- VP/Director/Manager of Environmental
- Environmental Consulting/compliance/services
- Environmental / EMS Managers & Specialists
- Environmental Auditors / Assessors
- Compliance officers
- Haz Waste / Haz Mat / Air Emissions ./ Water / Cultural & Natural / Storage Tank / other program area managers
- Government Environmental Contractors
- VP/Director/Manager of Environmental IT/Management Systems/Operations
- VP/Director/Manager of software/IT
- Business Decision Makers