Seamless Sales Reporting & Forecasting with Power BI & Inforiver Enterprise
How to build a fully functional and maintainable low-code/no-code forecasting solution for distributed sales teams
Most organizations trying to organize their sales forecasting end up wading through unwieldy spreadsheets that are hard to use and harder to maintain. Actuals and forecasts are found in different places. File versions proliferate: is bill-2020-rev2.1-final-final.xlsx really final? There must be a better way!
In this webinar, we will show you how to tackle common forecast implementation issues by combining Microsoft Power BI’s data modeling engine with Inforiver Enterprise’s guided data entry, right within a Power BI report. We will demonstrate an easy and intuitive workflow for salespeople and their managers to manage their rolling forecast process, informed by the latest actuals, all in one place shared by all, securely, in the cloud.
What’s to expect:
- Learn the art of achieving more by doing less with Power BI and Inforiver
- See a fully functional demo on how forecasting can be done
- Peek behind the scenes to understand how Inforiver’s writeback feature works
- Review data model and database synchronization and refresh techniques
- Understand how distributed business processes can be optimized and consolidated
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.