iLink & Microsoft Present: Azure Migration and Modernization
Azure Migration is the process of moving an organization’s digital assets, including applications, data, and other workloads to the Azure computing platform to reduce the capital expenditure, enhance the security and compliance and improve time-to-market. This migration process involves several steps, including planning, assessment, and execution which ensure that the migration is successful, secure, and cost-effective.
Why should you attend:
- Understand the need for the migration.
- Understand the strategy for the Migration.
- Understand the benefits of Modernization.
What you will learn:
- Where to start?.
- Moving from CAPEX to OPEX.
- Understanding Migration and Mordenization.
- Understanding the cloud Services SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Migration and modernization approaches.
- Benefits of Migration and Modernization.
- Security benefits of modernization.
Who should attend:
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of product development, who want to optimize the deployment of their solutions
- Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members