Achieving True Customer Delight with Generative Chatbots
Join our webinar as we dive into the world of generative chatbot technology and explore how it can revolutionize customer interactions. We will provide a comprehensive overview of generative chatbots and their key differentiators. Learn how these chatbots utilize advanced natural language processing and machine learning techniques to generate dynamic responses, leading to more human-like and engaging conversations.
Say hello to ParrotGPT, our no-code chatbot builder that will help you build, test, and deploy a fully functioning generative conversational chatbot in a matter of minutes!
Understand the limitations of traditional chatbots, and how generative chatbots overcome this through hyper-contextual engagements with the customer. We will learn how the features of a generative chatbot contribute to achieving true customer delight via personalization, empathy, and humanized conversations.
Reserve your spot today!
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- Learn about generative chatbots and what differentiates them from traditional rule-based chatbots
- Understand the features of generative chatbots and how it helps in improving overall customer engagement
- Learn real-world use cases and how our generative chatbot helped drive 80% of the customer engagement of a leading insurance company
- Witness how Parrot GPT designs delightful generative chatbots in 15 minutes with just a URL
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers who need to intelligently and contextually automate their customer experience space.
- Analysts, Managers, and Leaders who want to improve their CX, explore additional opportunities, and enhance their brand image
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.