Transform your technology with Microsoft’s Data & AI Platform
To be successful in a world of constant change, companies need to develop a data culture, creating an environment where every team and every individual is empowered to do great things with data at their fingertips. Recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) have incredible potential. And yet, AI is also probably one of the least understood technological breakthroughs in modern times.
Join this free event to learn how to transform your business through data driven insights and action powered by Microsoft Business Analytics & AI platforms.
You’re invited to join a select group of Business and IT Decision Makers for a special virtual event to learn about the potential use cases for BI & AI in your organization. At this event you’ll also learn:
- How to modernize your data estate with on-premises, cloud and hybrid options using flexible and powerful tools, and proven partner expertise.
- How to tap into the power of natural language, self-service business insights and visualization capabilities, and make insights available to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
- How you can transform your business, combining AI innovation with a proven Enterprise Data platform, to derive intelligence from a wide range of data relevant to your business no matter where it lives.
- Why Microsoft Azure provides the most flexible platform for you to infuse intelligence into your own products and services.
- What offers, tools, and expertise are available to help you move to Microsoft Azure with cost-effective and flexible paths.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.
- 08:55 AM - 09:00 AM
- Welcome and Registration
- 09:00 AM - 09:20 AM
- Modern Data Estate (Data Platform Modernization)
- 09:20 AM - 09:40 AM
- Modern Business Analytics (Cloud-scale Analytics)
- 09:40 AM - 10:00 AM
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, AI Apps, Agents)
- 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM