iLink & Microsoft Present : Fast Track your Azure Cloud Transformation Journey
Cloud adoption strategies help organizations build their competitive advantage in many ways, including rapid innovation, improved performance, greater capacity, lowered costs, and improved business agility. Cloud Journeys can range from infrastructure migration to complete digital transformation, with many others in between. It is vital to pick the right strategy and require the right mix of resources/talent to achieve the most ROI.
iLink works with organizations to lay a stable foundation for migrating to the cloud and we’re a leading Microsoft partner for Azure cloud including app migration, application modernizations, cloud analytics, database migrations, database modernizations and managed services.
iLink is a Microsoft partner building solution using various Azure services. Join us to learn more on how we can help you Fast Track your Azure Cloud Transformation Journey.
Why should you attend?
- Learn different cloud deployment models.
- Find out various steps involved in Cloud Adoption Framework
- Learn how your organization can benefit from the Microsoft Cloud adoption Framework (CAF) as you embark on your cloud adoption journey.
- Understand how you get started or where you are in Cloud Transformation Journey and how do you move forward.
Who should attend?
- CIOs & CXOs who want to build a centralized cloud strategy and use it as the foundation for governing the use of cloud services across the business and IT organization.
- Cloud Thought leaders and Enablers.
- Key Team members working with above.
Nachiappan Subramanian, Regional Head, Technology and Delivery at iLink Digital, Inc.
Guru Kandasamy, Vice President Of Technology at iLink Digital, Inc.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.