Data Activation powered by Conversational Insights
Data Activation is one of the essential pieces in the – data stack that makes data insights actionable for daily business users. Or in simple terms, Data Activation shifts the focus from simply understanding data to putting it to business use to automate / optimize business processes or to create a seamless customer experience.
In the dynamic landscape of any modern-day business model, customer-centricity and data-driven decision-making have become paramount. However, the sheer volume and complexity of data often pose challenges when it comes to extracting actionable insights efficiently. To meet evolving customer expectations and gain a competitive edge, companies are increasingly turning to leverage concepts around data activation as a powerful means to integrate their warehouse data, back into their business tools.
This webinar aims to explore the possibilities of leveraging conversational insights to ask questions on your data and integrating the answers for decision making.
You will meet Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful insights. Simply put, with Kea, you can Talk to your DataTM. Kea helps users unlock new dimensions of customer insights and make informed decisions.
Join us for this enlightening webinar to leverage your customer data more effectively and gain a competitive advantage in today’s rapidly evolving market.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- Introduction to Data Activation methods.
- Defining Conversational Insights – Discovering how conversational insights enables business users to derive real-time insights and actionable information.
- See Kea in Action – Presenting real-world use cases in Kea around: –
- Improved decision-making
- Personalize product offerings
- Fast-track risk assessment and more
- Overcoming Challenges: Discussing the potential challenges, such as data privacy and security, and how Kea possesses the best-in-class security features for handling customer data.
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers looking to improve their business intelligence efforts
- Data Analysts looking for ways to leverage data to improve revenue realization and achieve excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.