Adding Value to Your Company with Process Mining
Process mining is a method for analyzing and tracking various processes, and RPA and it operate together. Through process workshops and interviews, traditional business process management creates an idealistic picture of a process. Process mining, on the other hand, takes pre-existing data from corporate information systems and presents the actual process automatically.
Process mining offers numerous advantages and has growing capabilities. Senior executives are skilled at working on RPA projects and planning the automation of several procedures using technology. They assist with understanding how to monitor and enhance automated processes as well as RPA implementation. Your business will be improved by making better decisions about how to structure and optimize your operations.
You won’t want to miss the Webinar since a live demonstration of a process mining tool will be on display. Register Now!
What will you learn?
In this webinar, our experts will talk about the utilization of process mining and how it may advance your company. A few of the important subjects discussed include:
- How process mining is evolving into a key technology for an increasing number of businesses worldwide.
- What, why, and how to use process mining to transform your business into a completely automated one.
- Get a demonstration of how RPA and Process Mining work together.
- How iLink can help your organization at different levels of the automation journey.
This Webinar will assist with all your queries on the subject and provide answers to them all.
Who should attend?
You are highly welcome if you are Process Excellence Leaders, RPA Program Leads, RPA developers, Quality and Improvement Leaders/Teams, Biz Transformation Experts, IT professionals, or simply passionate about RPA and Automation.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.