Virtual Conversational AI, Simplified – BOTs in Microsoft Teams
How we will invent the Future?
One of the breakthrough technologies that was picked by none other than Bill Gates as ‘The Inventions that will change the world for better’ is ‘Smooth Talking AI Assistants.’
Conversational BOTS allow your users to learn about your business services through a messaging environment through Text and Voice. If leveraged properly, BOTS can be incredibly useful, from handling simple commands to orchestrating complex business processes as AI-powered virtual assistants.
In this session, we will cover the basics of Conversational AI and also examples of how you can build a stand-alone conversational application. We’ll discuss the various nuances around Language Understanding, Business Services, and the Messaging layer that covers transforming simple text messages to content-rich card layouts.
We will also show you example use cases from large organizations that helped achieve significant business outcomes around operational efficiency and productivity.
Why you should attend?
1. Leverage the power of Language Understanding technologies to create a modern omni-channel experience in Voice and Text. We will show you how.
2. Learn more about LU concepts on Domain Specific Vocabulary, Topic Modeling, Entity Extraction, Entity Association, Semantic Graphs, Word Error Rates to help design better Language Interface applications.
3. With Language is the Interface, we will show you how concepts around social dynamics becomes a key component of effective conversation design.
4. Learn how different organizations have successfully integrated Language Interfaces in their digital journey to gain significant business outcome.
- 09.50 AM - 10.00 AM
- Welcome and Registration
- 10.00 AM - 10.15 AM
- About iLink Systems & Purpleslate
- 10.15 AM - 11.45 AM
- Learn more about BOTs in Microsoft Teams
- 11.45 AM - 12.15 PM