From Data to Narrative: The Role of Generative AI in Enhancing Data Storytelling
We all love stories, stories powered by data. Every data set has a story waiting for a narration, done the right way and data storytelling does exactly that.
Digital transformation and related technologies have helped us amass large volumes of data and the growing imperative is how to make sense of all this data. How to ask the right questions, visualize the response, and stitch them together into meaningful stories of information that help us in decision-making and taking action.
“The ability to take data—to be able to understand it, to process it, to extract value from it, to visualize it, to communicate it—that’s going to be a hugely important skill in the next decades” – Dr. Hal R Varian, Google Chief Economist
Data storytelling continues to be one of the top focus areas of many business leaders and it goes beyond picking the right visual methods. Storytelling with data is a structured approach that helps the communicator weave a narrative contextually and visually to communicate the insights.
Leverage the power of Generative AI and our low-code platform to make sense of your data and more importantly, narrate a data story that aligns well with your questions and the problem at hand.
It’s time to reimagine Business Intelligence (BI) and data storytelling with an approach that lets you Talk to Your Data™. In the language you speak in simple terms, a virtual data analyst you wish you always had by your side for your answers.
Say hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights with generative capabilities. Built on top of powerful Language Understanding capabilities, Generative AI and machine learning models. Kea can help you get meaningful insights in a jiffy. Simply put, with Kea, you can Talk to Your Data™.
- Data Storytelling and its effectiveness in communicating data insights and findings
- The reality of today’s Data-Driven World – Information Overload, technically complex data access, and delayed decision-making
- How Conversational AI-driven data analytics brings the three aspects of data storytelling – Data, Visualization, and Narrative together seamlessly
- How Kea – our smart virtual data analyst helps the user with answers to momentary data questions and saves time and effort
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers looking to improve their business intelligence efforts
- Data Leaders learning about the applications of Generative AI in business intelligence
- Data scientists, business analysts, or anyone keen on unlocking the potential of Generative AI in transforming data into engaging narratives.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.