iLink & Microsoft Present: Simplified Information Access using Conversational AI
Data is money. Every critical decision, be it investment-related, product launch, or foray into a new market, everything is data-driven. Today’s businesses have a lot riding on cutting-edge data intelligence. But the same businesses are struggling to simplify information access and derive deep actionable insights. And to add to their woes, data insights are not getting interpreted the way they need to be. Dashboards overloaded with information ensure teams are wrestling with the system to extract meaningful insights and the entire exercise becomes time-consuming.
Is there a solution to this predicament?
“Moving forward, the dashboards will be replaced with automated, conversational, mobile, and dynamically generated insights customized to a user’s needs and delivered to their point of consumption” – Gartner
Adopting a conversational AI-powered business intelligence suite can do wonders for the world of data analytics. Because at the core, data intelligence needs to be simplified, and what’s simpler than talking to your data to gain insights?
Say Hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful answers for your momentary information needs and more
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- How a typical worker spends the majority of their time foraging for information instead of acting on it
- How data questions are momentary in nature with the users looking for pointed insights to their data questions
- How Kea- Our data intelligence tool can help business leaders save time, money, and effort in accessing data insights
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers on the lookout for 10X customer engagement
- Operations Managers looking for ways to optimize business operations and achieve operational excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.