Optimize Infrastructure Service spends with Data Insights
In today’s data-driven world, IT Service Management (ITSM) leaders need to make informed decisions about their infrastructure spend to manage service levels, optimize costs, and improve efficiency. However, finding the right data and insights at the right time to make these decisions continues to be a challenge.
Reimagine Business Intelligence (BI) with an approach that lets you Talk to Your Data™ in the language you speak – Conversational Insights.
Say hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful insights
In this webinar, learn how Kea simplifies information access for ITSM managers and helps them manage their total cost of ownership and optimize infrastructure services and costs. Learn how Kea helps you stay informed on consumption patterns with cost and services segmentation, perform deeper analysis for better insights and decisions, look at historical trends, granular details, and more.
Join us to witness how Kea seamlessly connects to cloud infrastructure providers’ reports and datasets and answers questions on demand on service consumption, utilization, spending, and idle time thereby optimizing services for usage and cost.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- The challenges with drawing insights from modern ITSM data
- Conversational Insights – Simplifying information access and enhancing the effectiveness of decisions
- Explore Real-world use cases of Kea – How our smart virtual data analyst helps manage TCO while effectively analyzing and forecasting infrastructure spends
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers and anyone who needs to communicate something to someone using data.
- IT Analysts, Managers, and Leaders on a mission to curb their IT spending with the help of data-driven decision-making.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.