Modernize Your Software Engineering Practices using DevOps
DevOps represents a change in IT culture, focusing on rapid IT service delivery through the adoption of agile, lean practices in the context of a system-oriented approach. DevOps emphasizes people (and culture), and it seeks to improve collaboration between operations and development teams. DevOps implementations utilize technology — especially automation tools that can leverage an increasingly programmable and dynamic infrastructure from a life cycle perspective.
iLink helps organizations in identifying the ideal approach for DevOps and we’re a leading Microsoft partner for Azure cloud including App Migration, Application Modernizations, DevOps, Cloud Analytics, Database Migrations, Database Modernizations and Managed Services.
Join us to learn more about how we can help you Modernize your Software Engineering Practice using DevOps.
Why should you attend?
- Is it time-consuming to deploy your solutions?
- Looking for the Dev OPS best practice
- How to design a monitoring system with Dev OPS practice?
- Do you want to optimize your operations team?
- Are you planning to finally get rid of ever-growing inefficient workarounds due to limitations within your current deployment process?
What will you learn?
- Benefits of DevOps
- iLink’s expert approach to DevOps
- How to identify the right technology & platform for DevOps
- What tools are available to expedite your DevOps Projects
- How to add security elements in the Dev OPS Process?
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs, or VP of product development, who want to optimize the deployment of their solutions
- Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members working with above
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.