Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Explore the Power Platform’s core components and gain expertise in Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Common Data Service. Learn how to create, deploy, and manage solutions, integrating best practices for enterprise use.
PL 900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals course is designed to help individuals explore Power Platform components and develop knowledge and skills in areas related to the Power Platform, such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Common Data Service. This course addresses a broad range of topics related to the Power Platform and covers the features, benefits, and principles of these technologies from an end-user perspective.
The course provides a comprehensive overview of the Microsoft Power Platform. It enables learners to understand and use Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Common Data Service for their projects. It will help participants gain the knowledge and skills to plan, create, deploy, and manage different solutions built on the platform. The course will also cover the integrations and security features of Power Platform and discuss best practices for using Power Platform for enterprises.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze the business and solution requirements of various Power Platform components.
- Connect different Power Platform components to automate and manage business processes.
- Leverage Power Platform data and intelligence analytics to gain insights and make informed decisions.
- Maintain security and compliance of the Power Platform solutions.
- Implement best practices and design principles to maximize the impact of the Power Platform solutions.
- Monitor performance and maintain up-to-date Power Platform solutions.