Microsoft & iLink Present: Modernization with Azure Kubernetes
Kubernetes is a powerful container management tool that automates the deployment and management of containers. Kubernetes (k8’s) is the next big wave in cloud computing and it’s easy to see why businesses migrate their infrastructure and architecture to reflect a cloud-native, data-driven era.
Kubernetes provides a way to schedule and deploy those containers—plus scale them to your desired state and manage their lifecycles.
iLink helps organizations to develop and deploy their workloads secure, portable, scalable, and extensible way using AKS. Join us to learn more about how we can help you Modernize your apps with AKS.
Why should you attend?
Understand HOW Kubernetes helps to:
- Reducing development and release timeframes.
- Optimizing IT costs.
- Increased software scalability, availability.
- Infrastructure abstraction.
- Cloud migration paths.
What will you learn?
- How can we design modernized workloads with AKS.
- Benefits of AKS in modernization.
- Design & deploy microservices-based architecture with AKS.
- Security consideration in the Kubernetes workloads design.
- iLink’s expert approach for designing AKS solutions.
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of product development, who want to optimize the deployment of their solutions
- Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.