Microsoft and iLink present: How to Use Azure Databricks to Build a Data Lakehouse
“Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves.”
Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web.
Digital transformation & technical innovation leads to high volumes of data with a wide variety. In fact, 2.5 quintillion bytes (or exabytes) of data are created every day.
Such exceptional data processing requires extraordinary tools and technologies to ensure business value. The Data Lakehouse is able to handle all your data, analytics and AI use cases in one simple platform.
Meaning that you can have the Best of Both Worlds. Microsoft and iLink are hosting a free expert-led event to help you understand how to build a Data Lakehouse using Azure Databricks to increase scalability, speed, and availability.
A Databricks Lakehouse efficiently handles all data types and applies one common security and governance approach to provide better data and AI outcomes, reduced ownership cost, and a faster time-to-market.
What will you learn?
- You’ll get an overview of Data Architecture Evolution and Lakehouse Architecture.
- Learn more about Azure Data Lake Storage, Apache Spark – PySpark & Spark-SQL, and Azure Databricks.
- Get Hands-On Lab experience on
- Creation of Lakehouse using Databricks
- Analyze & Share Data Insights using Databricks SQL Analytics
- Creation of Dashboards in Databricks
Who should attend?
Technology Leaders, Solution Architects, Technical Architects, Data Engineers, Data Analysts.