iLink & Microsoft Present: Leverage Conversational AI to drive Business Insights
Learn how Conversational AI is helping enterprises access business data with advanced insights making it accessible at the right time.
Today, Data is abundant. Businesses are a lot dependent on data and most of them struggle to get access to quality data. Poor visibility into granular data and manual data mining just adds frustration to this hectic process.
But what if you can get the right data at the right moment. This is where Conversational AI comes in.
Conversational AI combined with Natural Language Understanding, automated machine learning, and explainable AI, can help enterprises access business data with advanced insights making it accessible at the right time.
In today’s fast-paced world, we need everything right now. So why should we wait to get meaningful business insights?
Meet Kea. Our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, can help you get meaningful answers for your momentary information needs and more.
Join us in this webinar on May 19th, 2022, Where we discuss how conversational AI is helping businesses like yours save time and money in getting insightful information in a jiffy.
Why attend this webinar?
In this webinar, you will learn
- How Conversational AI is extracting business insights from data
- To get the right information at the right time from your existing data
- How to increase the productivity of your team
- How to gain valuable insights from data
- A better way to process your data and make well-informed decisions
Who should attend?
- Data Analysts
- Team decision-makers (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Anyone leveraging Data for their daily needs
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.