Legacy Apps are holding back your Transformation!!! Solution is Modernization
Application modernization is the process of taking existing legacy applications and modernizing their platform infrastructure, internal architecture, and features. The benefits of modernization can typically be summarized as rapid innovation, improved productivity, ease of maintenance, and high availability. The application can be modernized in different approaches like Retire, Rehost/Rearchitect, and Rebuild. It is vital to pick the right approach and the right mix of resources/talent to achieve the most ROI.
iLink helps organizations in identifying the ideal approach for modernization and we’re a leading Microsoft partner for Azure cloud including app migration, application modernizations, cloud analytics, database migrations, database modernizations, and managed services.
Join us to learn more on how we can help you Modernize your Legacy Applications.
Why should you attend?
- Is it time consuming to add new features to your application and provide value to your customers?
- Is your Legacy Application technology coming to end of support?
- Are you planning to finally get rid of ever-growing inefficient workarounds due to limitation of your legacy application?
- Are you trying to replace your low productivity legacy applications with a Modern & Innovative application?
What will you learn?
- Benefits of Application Modernization
- Our approach to Application Modernization
- How to identify the right technology & platform for the Modern Application
- What tools are available to expedite your App Modernization Projects
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of product development, who want to modernize your legacy applications
- Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members working with above
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.