Language Interfaces using Azure
From the earliest days of the invention of computers, one of the fundamental question that has driven their evolution is ‘how would humans interact with the devices?’ To get an answer or to get things done.
With the ever-increasing ability of computers and devices to understand the language speak, there is no better time than now to reimagine the way we have built interfaces – in the language we speak.
Add Conversational AI to your Digital Transformation journey with a Language Interface with deeper understanding of natural language and the context to provide better accuracy levels.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education
- This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics counsel before accepting items of value.
- All Services shall be treated as Microsoft Confidential Information unless otherwise designated by Microsoft.
- The supplier will not highlight competitive solutions as part of the events.
Why you should attend?
1. Leverage the power of Language Understanding technologies to create a modern omni-channel experience in Voice and Text. We will show you how.
2. Learn more about LU concepts on Domain Specific Vocabulary, Topic Modeling, Entity Extraction, Entity Association, Semantic Graphs, Word Error Rates to help design better Language Interface applications.
3. With Language is the Interface, we will show you how concepts around social dynamics becomes a key component of effective conversation design.
4. Learn how different organizations have successfully integrated Language Interfaces in their digital journey to gain significant business outcome.
- 09.50 AM - 10.00 AM
- Welcome and Registration
- 10.00 AM - 10.15 AM
- About iLink Systems & Purpleslate
- 10.15 AM - 11.45 AM
- Create a modern day omni-channel experience with Language Interfaces.
- 11.45 AM - 12.15 PM