iLink, SmartHub.ai & Microsoft Present: “Emerging Trends in AI applications for Next Gen Security Camera/Surveillance & AV/Conference Room Management”
Join iLink, SmartHub.ai & Microsoft for an exclusive virtual event!
Emerging Trends in AI applications for Next Gen Security Camera/Surveillance & AV/Conference Room Management
Two distinct use cases, but what is the commonality?
1. Both are very crucial to operations & have expensive downtimes
2. Many multi-vendor, heterogenous endpoints, that are vulnerable to intrusions & security hacks
3. Crying for the adoption of AI
In this discussion, we will share what some of our industry-leading customers are doing in this space. We will also share how you can use emerging new edge technologies to gain unified visibility & management of your complex edge environment (across its lifecycle), across thousands of heterogeneous endpoints/devices.
- Learn about converging trends between Physical Security, IT, and Audio-Visual/Conference Room Use cases
- Learn how modern systems are evolving, how AI is being used to solve complex challenges and elements of Zero Trust Framework that is being adopted in the advanced solutions given the recent concerns around attacks on digital assets
- Surveillance Camera Management: Detection of camera configuration drifts, compatibility matrix b/w cameras and VMS, certificate management, password management, automation
- Monitor & manage your overall service levels comprising AV devices with AI-driven models based on device characteristics, context & metrics, to minimize & predict downtime. Perform remote diagnostic sweeps for vulnerabilities & automated room scans to deliver key SLAs and customer satisfaction
Who Should Attend?
- Physical Security Teams
- IT teams looking at IoT devices & Edge Management
- AV/Conference Room Services Teams
- LOB/Operations team
- 9.30 AM - 9.35 AM
- Welcome Address
- 9.35 AM - 9.45 AM
- About iLink & SmartHub.ai
- 9.45 AM - 10:15 AM
- Trends in AI applications for Next Gen Security Camera/Surveillance & AV/Conference Room Management
- Including Top Use Cases & Case Studies
- 10:15 AM - 10.30 AM
- Closing Remarks
- Q&A & Wrap Up