iLink & Microsoft Present: Modernize Your Software Engineering Practices using DevOps
DevOps help organizations in many ways, including rapid innovation, improved productivity, ease of maintenance, and high availability. It is vital to pick the right approach and require the right mix of resources/talent to achieve the most ROI. In this event, we’ll share how to break down the silos of development and operations teams with the tools and processes that can set you up for success.
iLink helps organizations in identifying the ideal approach for DevOps and we’re a leading Microsoft partner for Azure cloud including App Migration, Application Modernizations, DevOps, Cloud Analytics, Database Migrations, Database Modernizations and Managed Services.
Join us to learn more on how we can help you Modernize your Software Engineering Practice using DevOps.
Why should you attend?
- Is it time-consuming to deploy your solutions?
- Do you want to optimize your operations team?
- Are you planning to finally get rid of ever-growing inefficient workarounds due to limitations within your current deployment process?
What will you learn?
- Benefits of DevOps
- iLink’s expert approach to DevOps
- How to identify the right technology & platform for DevOps
- What tools are available to expedite your DevOps Projects
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of product development, who want to optimize the deployment of their solutions
- Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team members working with above
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.