iLink & Microsoft Present: Leveraging Conversational AI to Drive Revenue for Insurance Companies
The new normal gave businesses the opportunity to transform themselves and pivot their digital transformation efforts to battle the growing concerns of a long impending recession. With a significant portion of their businesses run via intermediaries, combined with increased service call volume, the Insurance industry has its fair share of challenges using the traditional ways of doing business, both on the Sales and Servicing side.
Recent advancements in the area of Voice, Imaging, and Conversational AI-related technologies provide tremendous opportunities to reimagine the way business processes are traditionally run in the insurance sector. Join us in this virtual event focused on the Insurance industry, where we would be happy to share some of the solution themes that have helped our customers achieve tremendous value.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- Challenges of modern-day insurance companies- Intermediary dependencies, bureaucratic processes, longer turnaround times, and more
- The uncanny advantage CAI provides for the insurance industry – Omni-channel approaches, faster deal cycles, customer support automation, and more
- Major solution themes from purpleSlate, that helped a leading health insurance provider enjoy great value
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers on the lookout for alternate revenue channels & looking to improve customer engagement
- Operations Managers looking for ways to optimize business operations and achieve operational excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.