Enabling Frontline Managers to Take Data-Driven Decisions with Conversational Insights
51% of the respondents in Harvard’s survey for improving BI capabilities state that empowering more users with self-service functionality takes greater precedence” – HBR
A paradigm shift has occurred in how organizations consume and draw insights from data. Leaders expect the frontline personnel like the line managers to take data-driven decisions and improve the overall business performance. In this era, of redefining the decision-making matrix of enterprise organizations, instant access to data insights must be there. Businesses that can access actionable insights at a moment’s notice, stay way ahead of the curve.
However, there are two fundamental flaws in this ecosystem. The first is delayed access to critical data insights while the second one is an information overload where users are forced to scrounge for relevant information.
This webinar discusses the right solution for addressing these challenges. A solution that answers the momentary questions on data in the language the line managers speak by leveraging business intelligence powered by conversational AI.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- How the future of business intelligence is conversational-powered analytics satisfying the momentary needs for data insights
- How Kea – our conversational insights platform, addresses the significant challenges of modern-day data analytics – delayed insights and death by metrics
- How Kea empowers frontline workers to take more data-driven decisions in the ‘new normal
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers on the lookout for 10X customer engagement
- Operations Managers looking for ways to optimize business operations and achieve operational excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.