Understand the Future of Low-Code Development: Power Platform & Copilot
Join us for an exclusive webinar where we will show you how to leverage Low code No Code solutions to accelerate your digital transformation. You will discover how Copilot – a coding assistant, and Microsoft Power Platform – a powerful suite of business applications, can empower both your technical and non-technical teams to create innovative solutions with ease and efficiency.
- Adopt Low-Code/No-code platform: Make informed decisions about adopting Low-Code development in your organization.
- Speed Up Development Cycles: Discover how Low-Code/No-Code can empower your business to innovate faster and adapt to changing market demands.
- Reduced IT Expenditures: Streamline IT spending with low-effort solutions.
- Understanding the Buzz around Low-Code/No-Code
- Overview of Power Platform and Copilot Capabilities
- Exploring Future Trends
- Copilot Licensing Availability
- Live Demo
- Q&A Session
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of the solution development
- Solution Architects and Senior Developers working in the Low Code Space
- Engineering Managers and Business Decision Makers in the Information Technology department.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.