Data Storytelling Powered by Conversational AI
We all love stories. Stories are powered by data and every dataset has a story waiting for a narration, done the right way.
Digital transformation and related technologies have helped us amass large volumes of data and the growing imperative is how to make sense of all this data. How to ask the right questions, visualize the response, and stitch them together into meaningful stories of information that help us in decision-making and taking action.
“The ability to take data—to be able to understand it, to process it, to extract value from it, to visualize it, to communicate it—that’s going to be a hugely important skill in the next decades” – Dr. Hal R Varian, Google Chief Economist
Data storytelling continues to be one of the top focus areas of many business leaders and it goes beyond picking the right visual methods. Storytelling with data is a structured approach that helps the communicator weave a narrative contextually and visually to communicate the insights.
Leverage the power of Conversational AI and our low-code platform to make sense of your data and more importantly, narrate a data story that aligns well with your questions and the problem at hand.
It’s time to reimagine Business Intelligence (BI) and data storytelling with an approach that lets you Talk to Your Data™. In the language you speak in simple terms, a virtual data analyst you wish you always had by your side for your answers.
Say hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful insights
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- Data Storytelling and its effectiveness in communicating data insights and findings
- The reality of today’s Data-Driven World – Information Overload, technically complex data access, and delayed decision-making
- How Conversational AI-driven data analytics brings the three aspects of data storytelling – Data, Visualization, and Narrative together seamlessly
- How Kea – our smart virtual data analyst helps the user with answers to momentary data questions and saves time and effort
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers and anyone who needs to communicate something to someone using data.
- Analysts, Managers and Leaders needing to communicate with data in an objective way