Conversational-driven Business Insights for the Insurance Industry
Digitalization creates data. Lots of them; that is often messy. The insights from those data are spread across different dashboards and reports cluttered with information. On the other hand, humans access information in an intuitive way looking for answers to specific questions on data. And, at times these questions are momentary, and their answers lead to more contextual questions.
It’s imperative to look for a solution that lets the user engage in meaningful conversations on their data, instead of sifting through multiple dashboards or reports.
By 2025, context-driven analytics and AI models will replace 60% of existing models built on traditional data – Gartner
In this event, learn more about how a Conversational AI driven approach can be used for isurance industry-specific use cases. For example, Practice Management for agents and other intermediaries, claims servicing, Analysing sales data across demographics or to answer product-related queries from customers.
Reimagine Business Intelligence (BI) with an approach that lets you Talk to Your Data™ in the language you speak in very simple terms, a virtual data analyst you wish you always had by your side for your answers.
Say hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful insights.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- Ever growing datasphere in the insurance industry and the disjointed insights from them stored across multiple dashboards
- Conversational Insights – THE FUTURISTIC Data Analytics Solution simplifying information access
- How Kea – our smart virtual data analyst helps the user with answers to momentary data questions, saves time and effort.
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers on the lookout for 10X customer engagement
- Operations Managers looking for ways to optimize business operations and achieve operational excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.