Achieve Revenue Growth with Kea: Harnessing Conversational Insights for Sales Success
To thrive in an increasingly competitive landscape, sales professionals and leaders must step up their data game and depend on deeper insights to drive significant growth in revenue.
Companies that are using data-driven B2B sales-growth engines report above-market growth and EBITDA increases in the range of 15 to 25 percent – McKinsey
Data can unlock new avenues for leaders and frontliners alike, although the objectives differ as the individual information requirements have always been contextual.
- The Chief Revenue Officer goals are to improve the organization’s topline and EBITDA.
- The Regional Sales manager for the North Region wants to increase the conversion rate and reduce the cost per conversion.
- The frontliner’s goals are to identify which leads have a better chance of conversion and increase their incentives payout.
However, all of them seek information from the same data ecosystem. The same dataset, different goals and different KPIs for different perspectives. One dashboard CANNOT encapsulate all the information and multiple dashboards are a time-consuming expensive exercise. Is there a solution where leaders and frontliners can access the relevant information without depending on cluttered dashboards? Can they access information from a platform that is truly self-service without any technical barriers?
Say hello to Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights. Kea lets you Talk to your Data™. Regardless of your role in the organization, Kea can help you fetch contextual insights. No need to read through a one-size fits-all dashboard scrounging for information.
Join us as we discuss the transformative potential of Kea powered by conversational insights to revolutionize your sales approach. Learn from real-world use cases about how Kea helps with real-time insights to supercharge your revenue growth. Designed for salesmen and sales leaders alike, this session will provide actionable strategies and real-world examples to propel your sales initiatives to new heights.
Why Should I attend?
- Instantaneous Insights: Instantaneous sales insights from Kea help you identify emerging market trends, customer preferences, and competitive landscapes
- Single Source of Truth: Discover how Kea helps you access relevant information from one platform instead of sifting through multiple reports.
- Data anywhere, anytime: Explore how Kea can be a game-changer for front liners with anytime access to insights during key sales discussions.
- Monitor Key Metrics: Always keep track of key sales metrics in real-time such as Market Growth Rates, Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Conversion, EBITDA, Revenue Realized YTD, etc.
- Mobility: See Kea in action across different devices – A Laptop and a mobile in different Avatars – Chat application and Search Bar. Witness how easy it is to fetch information for a variety of users for different contexts with Kea.
Who should I Bring with Me?
- Chief Revenue Officers
- Regional and Zonal Sales Managers
- Channel Sales Managers
- Frontline Sales Representatives
Any stakeholder who is committed to improving the revenue growth of your organization.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.