Accelerate your OCR journey with ABBYY FlexiCapture
Often organizations have to deal with a large amount of paperwork and huge volumes of documents, making it difficult for businesses to extract meaningful data at the time needed. This results in delayed response time and inefficiency in decision-making. With OCR’s game-changing technology, businesses can strategically tackle the above problems by handling all the data electronically.
OCR creates digital copies of paper documents that can be both searched and securely stored on the cloud. Using ABBYY Flexi Capture, a highly intelligent software program, businesses can easily extract these critical data from unstructured complex documents and embed them into their workflows.
This help business to transform their enterprise data and get the needed insights immediately improving effectiveness and reducing operating costs. In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate data extraction to help our attendees understand the working of ABBYY FlexiCapture 12
Detailed Agenda for the event:
Learn the why, what, where, and how when it comes to OCR and ABBYY Flexi capture:
- Identify bottlenecks and learn how to address them
- Customize assessments to prioritize ideas with the highest impact, adapt based on findings or business changes
- Run your first pilot and extend the program to other departments
- Track the adoption of the solution and the impact it has on addressing the bottlenecks
Wondering how to prioritize the most impactful ideas to increase your program’s ROI? Learn how to customize the assessments to:
- Collect the right information from your business users
- Compute the right KPIs relevant to the decision-making process
- Accurately prioritize the OCR Extraction opportunities pipeline
- Confidently report to your stakeholders based on transparent and relevant evaluation
- Live session on Data Extraction which helps attendees to understand how ABBYY Flexi Capture works.
Who should attend?
RPA/Process Excellence / Biz Transformation / Quality / Continuous Improvement Leaders & Teams
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.