Talk to your Data® using a Conversational AI approach
Data collection and storage have evolved so much over the years that the world can confidently say data is abundant. But visibility into granular data is still poor and coupled with manual data mining, we have the modern functional equivalent to Pandora’s box of data analytics. Is there a no-nonsense approach to data intelligence? You can start by talking to your data® using a conversational approach.
Why does the world need a conversational approach to BI? It simplifies data access by getting you the right insight at the right moment. Conversational AI combined with Natural Language Understanding, automated machine learning, and explainable AI, can help enterprises access business data with advanced insights. In today’s fast-paced world, we need everything right now. So why should we wait to get meaningful business insights?
Meet Kea, our low-code platform for Conversational Insights, built on top of Azure cognitive services, including Custom Speech and LUIS, that can help you get meaningful answers for your momentary information needs and more
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- The evolution of data information systems along with the reduction in time for data access
- Problems plaguing the data analytics world – Information overload, technical difficulties, and painful time delays
- Introducing Kea – The conversational AI solution that gives pointed insights into data information you seek
- See Kea in Action – Live Demo on how Kea tackles the modern-day data challenges
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers looking to improve their business intelligence efforts
- Operations Managers looking for ways to optimize business operations and achieve operational excellence
- Key IT managers exploring digital transformation solution options in the above areas
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.