Understand Azure Virtual Desktop and its benefits
Azure Virtual Desktop
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is a cloud-based service provided by Microsoft that allows organizations to host and manage virtual desktops and applications in the Azure cloud. It enables users to access their desktop environments and software from various devices, providing flexibility, scalability, and security for remote work and virtualization needs.
Why should you attend:
- What is Azure Virtual Desktop?
- How to enable app virtualization?
- How does the Azure Virtual desktop wok?
- Understand the benefits of Azure Virtual desktop.
What you will learn:
- Remote Work Support
- Device Compatibility
- Centralized Management
- Compatibility with Legacy Apps
- Hybrid Deployment
Who should attend:
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of product development
- Thought leaders and enablers
- Key team members
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.