iLink & Microsoft presents: Modern Data Platform & Governance at Scale
Your customer needs are changing, and it is almost impossible to meet those expectations without adopting Data and AI-driven culture. Modern Data Platform is the core of any data-driven organization that not only helps you meet customer expectations but keeps you ahead of the competition.
With the Modern Data platform, organizations can process a variety of data with humongous volume and speed to produce responses and insights within milliseconds. Businesses can make efficient decisions and protect data with minimal time & cost. Creating a modern data platform is a journey to combining the Modern Lakehouse, Data Lake, Batch & Real-time data ingesting and processing, Data Observability, scalable Data Governance, AI, and ML, to yield rapid Data Usability using Data Ops.
Sounds challenging right? Our experts will simplify so you become modern and future-proof! Join us for a learning session about Modern Data platforms and Data Governance, the challenges you can face, and how you can avoid them for optimum results.
What we’ll be covering?
- What is Modern Data Platform and Data Governance?
- How to overcome implementation challenges?
- Introduction to Data Mesh and Data Fabric Approach
- Implementing Modern Platform with Governance with Mesh-Fabric Approach.
Audience – Who should attend
Technology Leaders, Solution Architects, Technical Architects
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.