iLink & Microsoft Present: Best Cloud Adoption Strategies
Cloud adoption strategies help organizations build their competitive advantage in many ways, including rapid innovation, improved performance, greater capacity, lowered costs, and improved business agility. Cloud migrations are a critical part of this process and require the right mix of resources and talent to achieve the most ROI.
iLink works with organizations to lay a stable foundation for migrating to the cloud and we’re a leading partner for cloud analytics, database migrations, database modernizations, application modernizations, and managed services.
Cloud Adoption Frameworks offer enterprises a reliable methodology to create and implement the business and technology strategies necessary for an organization to succeed in the cloud. For enterprises still in the process of choosing a cloud platform, iLink will help guide key decisions throughout the various stages of enabling cloud adoption, establishing operations on cloud, and managing their mission-critical workloads on the cloud.
iLink is a Microsoft partner building solution using various Azure services. Join us to learn more about how we can help you in Cloud Transformation Journey.
Why you should attend?
- Learn different cloud deployment models
- Find out various steps involved in Cloud Adoption Frameworks
- Learn how your organization can benefit from the Cloud adoption Framewoks as you embark on your cloud adoption journey
- Understand how you get started or where you are in Cloud Transformation Journey and how do you move forward
Who should attend?
- CIOs & CXOs who want to build a centralized cloud strategy and use it as the foundation for governing the use of cloud services across the business and IT organization.
- Cloud Thought leaders and Enablers.
- Key Team members working with above
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.
- 08: 50 AM - 09:00 AM
- Welcome and Registration
- 09:10 AM - 09:50 AM
- Cloud Adoption Strategies & Benefits
- 09:50 AM - 10:00 AM