iLink & Microsoft Present: Analytics in a Day
Data-driven businesses need analytics to continue to evolve. Game-changing innovation is dependent on data insights, and analytics continue to make it easier, faster, and more intuitive.
This event is designed to simplify and accelerate your data journey to leverage a modern data warehouse to power your organization. We’ll also walk you through the complete journey to manage your data from inception to create a data-driven culture.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how Power BI & Data warehouses come together
- See how to better leverage cloud analytics
- Set your business up for success by learning how to evolve data science
- Empower your employees with meaningful insights
- Understand how to use Azure Synapse
Who should attend?
- Data Engineers
- BI Engineers
- Data Architects
- Solution Architects
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.
- 09.00 AM - 10.00 AM
- The heart of analytics
- 10.00 AM - 11.05 AM
- Optimizing analytics with Azure Synapse
- 11.05 AM - 11.15 AM
- Insights for all with Power BI + Azure Synapse
- 11.15 AM - 11.30 AM
- 11.30 AM - 01:00 PM
- Hands-on lab using the Azure Synapse Studio