Understand the Future of Low-Code Development: Power Platform vs. Copilot
Join iLink Digital’s exclusive webinar designed for leaders like you to explore the robust capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform Developer and Copilot in customer applications and workflow automation. You’ll gain insights into the distinctions between Copilot – a coding assistant, and Power Platform – a comprehensive business application suite catering to professional developers and non-technical users. Make informed decisions by delving into these tools’ unique focuses and capabilities.
- Adopt Low-Code/No-code platform: Make informed decisions about adopting Low-Code development in your organization.
- Speed Up Development Cycles : Discover how Low-Code/No-Code can empower your business to innovate faster and adapt to changing market demands.
- Reduced IT Expenditures: Streamline IT spending with low-effort solutions
- Understanding the Buzz around Low-Code/No-Code
- Overview of Power Platform and Copilot Capabilities
- Exploring Future Trends
- Copilot Licensing Availability
- Live Demo
- Q&A Session
Who should attend?
- Head of Software Development, CTOs, CIOs, CXOs or VP of the solution development
- Solution Architects and Senior Developers working in the Low Code Space
- Engineering Managers and Business Decision Makers in the Information Technology department.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.