Power Platform – Accelerate Business Applications Integration
Low-code platforms help drive efficiency gains by accelerating legacy application modernization and expediting development efforts via prebuilt components. As a business and IT leader, join this event to see various options to integrate with Line of Business applications and govern Data security using Data Loss Prevention Policy and other security.
As a citizen developer, join this event and understand how to integrate Dataverse with External Data sources and Cloud SaaS Applications.
As a pro developer, join this event to understand data migration, data transformation and Centralized data model, use of On-Premises gateway, implement Data Loss Prevention and other data security policies.
- Determine Integration Requirements
- Overview of Connectors
- When to use Standard Connectors, Premium Connectors and Custom Connectors
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Policy
3. Dataverse Import and Export
4. Integrate data into Microsoft Dataverse
- Virtual Table
- Power Automate
- Power Platform Data Flow
- Data Factory Dataflow
- Azure Functions
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data into Dataverse using Data Flow
- ServiceNow Integration with Power Platform
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.