Microsoft & iLink Presents: Real Time production performance monitoring using IoT
Industrial companies face pressing challenges that require IIoT solutions. To address a wide range of manufacturing, service, and engineering use cases, iLink has spent years innovating Real Time Production Performance Monitoring platform.
From remote monitoring and service to workforce efficiency and asset optimization, our IIOT solves common challenges across different industries.
Because building IIoT solutions is often cited as a pain point, iLink solutions are designed to reduce these barriers. Cruise from pilots to enterprise-scale solutions, using pre-built applications and developer tools.
ATTEND THIS EVENT AND LEARN FIRST HAND ABOUT
- M2M connectivity software solutions
- Data ingestion of sensor, SCADA, PLC, DCS data to a cloud environment
- Real time production monitoring use cases
- Advanced analytics use cases for manufacturing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- As a business leader, attend this event to understand how your organization’s digital transformation journey needs empowered business users and how this can be achieved using IoT.
- As an IT leader, attend this event to understand the possibilities of IoT solutions to drive operational efficiency.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.