Microsoft & iLink Present: Digital Transformation Series – Automate your Desktop (RPA)
In the journey of your organization’s digital transformation, the Power Automate desktop service automates repetitive tasks using UI-based automation, connecting old and new systems– the robotic process automation (RPA) capability in Power Automate
As a business and IT leader, join this event to see how your organization could benefit from Power Automate Desktop. It can help enhance your customer support experience, efficiently manage your resources and provide key data insights which could be turned into profitable business solutions.
As a citizen developer, join this event and check how to build a desktop flow with low code actions and integrate it into your application.
As a pro developer, join this event to learn how to design and automate complex and dynamic workflows and make your process more intuitive and robust by leveraging the Power Automate Desktop with legacy and modern applications.
Event focus topics:
- About iLink
- Overview of Power Platform
- Introduction to Desktop flows
- Types of Process Automation
- Attended, Unattended, and Hosted RPA
- Create, Run, Manage, and Monitor Desktop flows
- Power Automate Desktop Limitations
- Power Automate Licensing
- What’s new: Power Automate Desktop
- Power Automate Desktop Use Cases
- Q & A
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES
– Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.