Come Meet us at DIA 2012 Annual Meeting!
The Drug Information Association (DIA) is a nonprofit, worldwide association that aims to foster innovation, improve public health globally and provide a forum for knowledge exchange. It has over 23,000 members in more than eighty countries drawn from the discovery, development and management disciplines of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
DIA serves a global audience of professionals and experts, including:
- Policymakers, such as US FDA, EMA, PMDA, SFDA, and other regulatory agencies
- Policy implementers, such as professionals involved in clinical research, manufacturing, advertising and sales, medical communications, pharmacovigilance, clinical data management, and more
- Policy influencers, such as consumers and advocates, physicians, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology venture capitalists
- Students and emerging professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related fields
As one of the elite Microsoft Partners with prime focus on Health & Life Science sector, iLink will be sharing booth #1325 with Microsoft at DIA 2012. At this booth, iLink will be demonstrating and presenting solutions around:
- Patient Engagement on Windows 8 & HTML5
- Life Sciences Intranet on SharePoint
- Mobile Marketing
- Workforce Management using Dynamics CRM and SharePoint
As DIA 2012 anticipates 7000+ attendees, we see this as a great opportunity to interact, network and share ideas with Life Science and Pharma experts. We plan to showcase solutions and frameworks that are built on latest Microsoft technologies including Windows 8, SQL Server 2012, Azure and SharePoint etc.